Declaring a Major or Minor

Declaring a major or minor in Psychology is a very simple and straightforward process. Undergraduates simply need to visit the main offices for the Department of Psychology which are located on the third floor of Smith Hall in room 301 and request a Declaration of or Change of Major or Minor form. Once the form has been completed all majors and minors must meet with a member of the faculty who will advise them on the requirements for the major or minor. The faculty advisor must sign the major or minor form before it is returned to the main offices.
Undergraduates: Please kindly include your email address on your major or minor form.

Advising & Mentoring
Faculty Office Hours
Frequently Asked Questions